I. NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE
II. DATA PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS
Please direct your data protection inquiries to Mr. Thomas Bentele: email@example.com General information about data processing Personal data are all information that allow a conclusion to your identity (e.g .: name, address, email address, telephone number). When using our digital services, the processing of your personal data takes place exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions. These include the GDPR, the TKG 2003 or the national data protection law. Your personal data will only be collected according to the principle of data avoidance and data minimization if this is necessary for the purpose you requested or if you voluntarily provide it to us. We would like to point out that we are responsible for your data, even if we use the contract processing of a third party (processor).
III. WE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING PROCESSES
In order to make the use of our website as user-friendly and safe as possible for you, and to enable certain functions in the first place, we use so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored in your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted from your end device when you leave our website. Other cookies, called long-term cookies, remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser accordingly. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. Session cookies In order to make it easier for you to browse our website, we use a so-called session ID, which is assigned to every visitor when we start using our website. This session ID is used by our server to recognize you or your computer / browser as the same visitor despite a possibly changed IP address. This session ID also makes it possible to assign several related requests from a user to a session. The storage duration of the session ID cookie used by us is up to the end of a session. When you quit your browser, it will be automatically deleted
Our website also includes third-party services. With regard to these services, personal data is used by the providers mentioned below, which are not the responsibility of the provider of this website.
We process your personal data so that we can respond to your request via our contact form. This processing is based on the legal basis of your consent. We will disclose your personal information to third parties to enable us to deliver the message to us. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke the processing.
IV. RIGHTS AFFECTED
As a data subject, you have the following rights against the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You may ask the person responsible for a confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by the person in charge.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to correction or completion vis-à-vis the person responsible if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The person in charge must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data relating to you
(2) if the processing is unlawful;
(3) if the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art.21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the controller’s legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
4. Right to cancellation
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) They revoke the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been unlawfully processed.
5. Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been corrected or deleted or processing restricted, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent or on a contract and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated processes. In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person responsible to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
7. Right to object
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data relating to a public interest or on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller. If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
8. Right to withdraw the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to revoke your privacy statement at any time.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR violates.
If you want to assert one of your rights against the person responsible, please contact Mr. Thomas Bentele: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that your rights as a data subject are being violated, you can contact the Austrian data protection authority.
Die Bundesbauftrage für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit
Postanschrift: Husarstraße 30, 53117 Bonn
Telefon: +49 (0) 228 – 997799 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 228 – 997799 – 5550